Who M I, I M Chai Bin

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Long Day

I realise myself bcome fatter. Since i come back to Kuantan, i barely step my foot outside my house. Go to college by motor, after class, straight go back to my house and sit in front of my laptop. Surfing using neighbor's wireless line till it's closed. Then, i go to sleep. Even eat i rarely go out cuz "dun say i on diet", i really dunno wat to eat. Everyday u'll eat the same food and drink. I feel bored. In fact, i eat alone. Therefore, i only eat wif my frens at college there. Too bad, next week they start puasa wic mean, i hav to go somewhere else to eat. Wic make me lazy to take m motor go and back here to continue study. Ppl say eat more will bcome fat, but sit more will more fatter. Tat wat i'm doing right now. Sit all day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments